We can run the party in a private garden or public space of your choice. Popular Brighton Locations are St. Ann’s Well Gardens, Hove Park and Stanmer Park. Bristol's St. Andrews Park, Oldbury Court and Leigh Woods are also popular venues.
We offer a variety of activities - Nerf, Shelter Building, Fire Lighting, Circus Skills, Air Toys and recommended for under 6’s Mini Blobsters & Mini Shelter Building.
How it works?
- Age Range: 5-12 years
- Location: we can run the party in a private garden or public space of your choice. Popular Brighton Locations are St. Ann’s Well Gardens, Hove Park and Stanmer Park. Bristol's St. Andrews Park is also a popular venue.
- Duration: parties are usually 1.5 hours
- Activities: we offer a range of activities to choose from
- Weather: parties will run whatever the weather (unless it is unsafe to do so)
Typical party format
- 5 min - Introduction for children
- 20 min - Woodland games
- 5 min - Drink break (please note drinks are not provided)
- 1hr - Activity of your choice
- Nerf Battles - a softer, safer and more environmentally friendly version of paintballing. Games vary form Capture the Flag to Base Invasion and Zombie strike. Please note this is not recommended for under 6 years
Fire Lighting - Introduction to 6 ancient fire lightning technique, Tinder & Foraging Sessions
Shelter Building - Human Survival Shelters to Animal and Woodland Monster Nests
Air Toys - Free play session based around Rockets, Discs and Spinners. Everything that flies!
Circus Skills - Theses session are run by Mike Turner our Circus exspert AKA Mook Skywalker. Juggling, Poi, Diabolo, Pedal Racers and more. Learn the history and the skills.
- Recommended for Under 6's - Mini Blobsters and Mini Shelter Building - Clay based crafts making mini creatures and mini shelters from materials within natural habitat
How to book?
To book a party please email us with the following info: your ideal date; location; activity; age of the birthday child; number of children (approx)
Alternatively, contact the office on 01273 933781 (Sussex) or 07722996025 (Bristol) and we can recommend a suitable location or venue and discuss the activities in more detail.
- SUSSEX : £13.50 per child for minimum of 10 children
- BRISTOL: £13.50 per child for 10 for minimum of 10 children
- A £50 deposit will be taken at the time of booking to hold the date. The remaining balance must be paid two weeks prior to the party booking based on the number of children who will attend (last minute additions can be paid for on the day to the instructor - though please keep us informed as we need to ensure we have enough staff for any additional children.
- There will be a small travel charge for parties outside of town, due to time and travel costs
**Please note the birthday boy or girl will also receive a free Outdoors Project T-shirt on the day, as a birthday present from us. **
“We have been really impressed by the Outdoors Project.. Laura in the office was very helpful and friendly and Jesse and Rachel tip top instructors.”
“Richard was great and engaged the children in all the activities. They really enjoyed it. Richard was great and made the party very easy for us.”
"Chris was great he kept the children entertained for the whole party. Really pleased with the party thanks!" Bernie, Brighton
“My son and his friends loved it. Came back to the house for food full of stories and beaming with happiness.The activities were very well planned and imaginative. Jess was on time and well organised. Lovely."
I have had messages from the mums of some of the kids at the party saying they want exactly the same party as Oscar! High praise from 9/10 year olds!” Miriam, Brighton, May 2016